International Baccalaureate® Diploma Programme • IBDP
A comprehensive self-study aligned to the IBDP Accreditation Standards
IBDP • International Baccalaureate - Diploma Programme
As a result of their work with hundreds of thousands of students, the Endicott Research Center at Endicott College has become a world leader in measuring conditions that impact whole school dynamics. Each survey is designed to get the deepest possible set of responses from the widest range of voices.
Our IBDP self-surveys are used as a tool to perform a comprehensive self-study of the school and it's community. Surveys are administered to an entire school community. Surveys are derived from and closely aligned to the IBDP self-study questionnaire for accreditation.
Results are collated by respondent group (student, faculty/staff, parents, board members & alumni/ae) and organized by standard to provide a full picture of how schools are doing in all areas (e.g. - Standard A: Philosophy; Standard B: Organization; Standard C: Curriculum).
IBDP • Pricing
- IBDP Survey Administration + Results:
- Administered by you via unique access code: $1200 USD
- Administered by ERC via email invitations: $1500 USD
IBDP • More Information + Order Surveys for your school community
- Additional Resources for the IBDP
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Download Text Versions of the IBDP Surveys for review (ZIP - 344kb)
- View a Sample of the Report (PDF - 10 pages - 223kb)