New England Independent and Catholic School Self-Study Surveys • Surveys Aligned to Accreditation Standards for Self-Study
The Endicott Research Center has developed self-study surveys designed to assist New England Independent and Catholic schools that are candidates for accreditation, or are renewing accreditation.
Surveys are administered to students, parents, faculty & professional staff.
Results are collated by respondent group (student, faculty/staff, parents) to provide a full picture of how schools are doing in all areas (e.g. - teaching & learning, governance & leadership, faculty & support staff, school culture, operational systems, etc.).
Results are sent in PDF format two to four weeks after the surveys are closed. A printed, bound copy will be mailed.
Additional reporting products are available (e.g. Descriptive Statistics, raw data, etc.) at an additional cost.
Self-study survey prices:
Surveys may be administered online with a unique access code, or by email invitation:
- $1500 - Surveys administered by the school via unique access code
- $2000 - Surveys administered by the Endicott Research Center via email invitation
- Online access to the surveys
- Live online access to view the number of respondents who have completed the survey
- Final analysis report PDF, which includes:
- Demographic tables
- Comprehensive tables collated by standard and by response group, which include:
- Mean values
- Total in Agreement
- Full Frequency Distribution
- All results organized by standard
- Descriptive Statistics: $600
- Measures of central tendency including Median, Mean, Range, Mode, Count, Minimum, Maximum, and Quartiles
- Includes Demographic data + Total in Agreement Tables + Frequency Distribution + Descriptive Statistics (all results organized by standard)
- Raw Data: $750
- The raw output in an excel spreadsheet
- Includes column headers of the original question text plus a KEY to explain the data values
- Multi - Campus Report: $1000
- If your school consists of more than one campus or location, this report will display the results from each campus side-by-side for campus-to-campus comparison.
- Includes Demographic data + Total in Agreement Tables broken out by campus
- Longitudinal Report: $1000
- If your school is participating in this survey more than once, this report will display the results from each year side-by-side for year-to-year comparison.
- Includes Demographic data + Total in Agreement Tables broken out by year
- Printed, Bound Reports:
- $100 per copy + service and handling
More Information + Order Surveys for your school community